1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Funny dealing with UPS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by reddbudd, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddbudd

reddbudd Member

After reading the thread about the the trouble dealing with FedX I was reminded of one I had with UPS.
    While living in rural New York south of Buffalo I ordered a winter shooting coat. After several weeks with no delivery I phoned the shipper. They told me it was returned as undeliverable. I said that no notice of attempted delivery was left. They said to check with UPS and that they would reship.
    I called UPS to find out what happened. The woman I talked to said she would talk to the driver and get back to me. She called back and said that the driver said he tried three times to make delivery. I asked why no notice was left. She said she would ask the driver and get back to me. She called back and said the driver said he didn't know where to leave the notice. I asked why didn't stick it on the door he knocked three times. Again she said she would ask the driver and get back to me. She called back and said the driver was worried that the wind would blow it away and I wouldn't get it. So I said it made more not to leave any giving me no chance to get it. After that they refunded the shipping charges and there would be no charge for the reshipment.
    And I never had any trouble with UPS again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.