1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Funeral Services for John Bolich of Minnesota

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Neil Winston, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

There will be a visitation for John at the Miller Funeral home, 6210 Northeast Highway 65 in Fridley, beginning with a prayer service, from 6 to 9 PM on Thursday, August 5th.

The service at Saint William's Church will begin with a visitation at noon on Friday, with the Funeral Mass at 1 PM. Burial at Sunset Memorial Park will follow, as will a get together at John's house after the interment.

Full details will be in the Minneapolis and St. Paul papers on Wednesday. All are welcome to attend in memory of John.

Neil

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

3. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this Neil.

John

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I didn't know John well. I talked to him occassionally, like we all do, but not in depth. I do know from talking to him that he was a family man whom loved his wife very much. She passed years ago. Each year John would donate a beautiful shooting bag from Shamrock Leathers to the Lady B winner at the Minnesota State shoot in memory of his wife. It created great competition amoung the ladies as it was always a first class bag.

Many of the ladies now walk around with those special bags. A remembrance of a man I wish I had gotten to know better, after reading the posts on the other thread. To his family and friends, you have our sincere and deepest condolences.

Rest in peace John

Primedust
    Mark and Sally Stevens
    Minnesota

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.