1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Fundraising prowess...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bgf, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

Check it out...

Mr. O has had 124 fundraisers to date. That is about every 10 days of his administration. More than Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton and GWB combined.

Just think...using approx. 3 day trip schedule per event...and approx. 1-2 million per day expense...we have approx. 372-744 million of tax payer's monies going to enhance his campaign war chest.

Jeeeese...I didn't even vote for the guy.
  2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Supposedly, Reagan did not attend a single fund raiser during his run for his second term.

What does that tell us about the Loser in Chief, currently in the White House?
  3. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

This American hating, racist, lying halfbreed muslim is here for ONE thing to bankrupt and bring America to its knees! I'm not so sure our vote will get him out they WILL run a Chicago gangster style election and if it looks like its not going his way at the right moment he'll declare Martial Law and then we've got a BIG problem!-Rich
  4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Something to think about. What happens to these funds left over after election

is over. I'm not up on it. He won't get my vote and pray most U.S. citizens

will vote him OUT. Ken U
  5. GR8Debate

GR8Debate TS Member

They will rig the vote counting as they have already supposidly let George Soros control a company that does vote recounts in the US. I would like to know if this is true? After his dealings with the Saudi's and others like Putin to make public deals you think we could get him for TREASON. Kick him out!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

They (commies) will do anything to stay in power including rigged elections, extortion, murder and destroying anyone in their path. This dude is a complete dirtbag from another country. Also, as we know he is surrounded with dangerous thugs. All we can do is pray, pray and pray if we don't get this maggot out all hell is going to break loose.-Rich
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.