1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fun Shoots in Nebraska

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pivot 3, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pivot 3

Pivot 3 TS Member

Are there any fun shoots in this state? Does everyone go underground when the weather turns a little cold?

2. C1

C1 Member

How can you even think about trap shooting when we are searching for a Football Coach? Where is your Nebraska loyalty? It's obvious you are a troll from Kansas or Oklahoma.

3. shoot'er

shoot'er TS Member

Well there is always meat shoots if you like them, if i remember and don't hold me to this, but Ashland is the first sunday of every month, wahoo i think is on the thrid sunday, and papillion will have one next month, i just don't know when.

J.D.

4. Pivot 3

Pivot 3 TS Member

Im in Hastings. Phone number 541-729-7099

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

This is where I would hang out if I was closer. It is real close to you in Hastings. Omaha

6. shoot'er

shoot'er TS Member

Yes Omaha is right, that is a real nice place to shoot. Our team always shoots sporting clays there when we are done w/ the SCTP state.

7. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Wel if ya want to drive to Kansas City, KCTA at Smithville lake, every sunday at Noon, 50 16s, 50 caps and 25 pair of doubles. Shells for trophies, on the handicap thay have a shell purse for $15.00, 5 places guaranteed. 12 boxes 10, 8,6,4 high gun, and will add more if they have additional shooters. Last week i broke a 45 and won 8 boxes.

8. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Check with Crooked Creek GC in Aurora. I don't know what they shoot in the winter but it is a great club.

jim brown

9. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Believe Crooked Creek has a registered scheduled Dec. 9th. Targets only. McCook shoots almost every month also. Targets only.I have the dates someplace if you really want them. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.