1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fun pocket gun!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I just picked up a North American Arms pocket gun in 22 mag. It folds up and looks like a knife in your pocket. The plastic case becomes a grip of sorts, when it goes into action. It has a 5 shot cylinder and barks loud in 22 mag. My little gun really liked the Remington ballistic tip 22 mags at 7 yards. It doesn't have much for sights so it is hard to shoot tight groups but it is a neat little gun. My Nephew and I had a blast burning up some ammo today. This gun now has 100 rounds thorugh it. Anybody have any previous experience with North American Arms product? It seems really nice for the money to me so far.
    Doug Allison

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

2. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

brownst100_2008_23097.jpg

Picture of my NAA Mini Revolver that was on a previous post of "Mouse Guns". I have had mine for quite a while and it has put in a lot of miles with me. 22 LR,
    Yellow Jacket Hollow Points.

Vern

3. cpd544

cpd544 Member

Here is mine, I have carried it for years. A 22 magnum fired at night from this looks like a flame thrower.
    Jim

cpd544_2009_23062.jpg

4. twotimer

twotimer Member

Doug, I have an NAA that I carry all summer because all I wear is shorts and flip flops. Can't conceal much else. Go to www.LASERLYTE.com for a laser sight built for it. That will make it a little more accurate. Kind of a nifty little option. Mike

5. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I have had a .22Mag for a number of years. It is my drive the interstate gun. Was recommended to me by a CHP officer, a lot of them carried them as a last ditch back up. I don't bother to practice with it, I figure it is good for about 5 feet, a rest stop bathroom gun. gyrine

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I use mine as a summer carry as like Mike it's hard to conceal anything else in shorts. It is very loud even in outdoors and really will get someones attention when it goes off. I have sold over 50 this year in several configurations. If someone had one without the foldup trigger grip, it can be purchased separately and is simple to install. I purchased a leather case for mine off ebay a couple of months ago for fifteen dollars shipped. Jackie B.

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Bruce, on "Swamp People," uses one for back-up. He fell out of the boat once and use it to kill the gator.

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Neat looking little handgun. Are these single action only?

9. Slugo

Slugo Member

my high-power NAA Black Widow mouse gun. This one is very easy to shoot and comes with Millit sights...

DSC_0016-1.JPG

10. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Yes, they are single action. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.