1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FULL HOUSE CUSTOM .45 FOR SALE!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steve Fischer, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Offered for sale my personal custom 1911 .45 auto. I recently built this gun from the ground up, utilizing brand new parts. The frame is a Fusion Pro frame and the slide and barrel are a new and very rare 7790314 NM slide and match barrel, no longer in production but used for many years by the Army Marksmanship Training Unit (AMTU) for their match grade competition guns.

Frame,slide, and barrel were hand fitted and lapped in to be silky smooth. The slide ejection port is lowered and fared and the top of the slide machined with a flat and french borders separate the rounded edges of the top of the slide from the slab sides. The rear of the slide is serrated at 30 lines per inch. The frame front strap and the rear mainspring housing are stainless steel and are checkered 30 LPI. The sides of the frame are polished to a 400 grit, and the slide is blued with a 400 grit polish on the sides and bead blasted on the top.

The gun comes with two types of sight systems. A fully adjustable BoMar style rear sight with a Novak dovetailed front blade, and a J-Point red dot (pictured) that was made to fit the Bomar rear sight machining. The J-Point only weighs 1/2 ounce and is fully adjustable for elevation and windage. For those of us who have vision issues, this sight system is great as it projects a red dot onto its screen, and the shooter can use it with both eyes open and where ever the red dot is pointed, the bullet will follow to the same exact point.

All internal parts were new and hand fitted, including the Videki Trigger,Ed Brown hi grip beavertail safety and ambi thumb safety. The hammer and firing pin are made of Titanium. The extractor is an Ed Brown "bullet proof" model. The sear is match grade and the trigger pull is 2 3/4 lbs. The recoil spring is 17 lbs and has a full length guide rod. The grips are made of exibition grade Walnut and were hand made and checkered by me personally.

The complete set up comes with 4 stainless 8 round magazines, two sight systems, and a hard plastic pistol case. The gun is guaranteed to shoot 2 inches or less from a Ransom rest, and has a 1 year conditional warranty. The gun is new and only fired by me for fitting and final testing.

The price is $2200 including shipping to your gun dealer for final delivery.

Steve Fischer Gunsmithing
    4235 sw 75 Ave.
    Miami, Fl. 33155
    305-261-1820
    stevefischer2@bellsouth.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What kind of camera did you use on these pictures?

3. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I used a Cannon EOS Rebel with a EFS 17-85mm macro lens. The yellowish pictures were shot without a flash at high shutter speed. Not enough ambient light.

I would consider part trade for this gun. I am especially interested in Winchester SX-1's. Complete or parts, wood, etc. also Remington 1100 28 ga. with long barrel and screw chokes. Also, Ruger Mini-14, (.223 or Mini-30), M-1 Garand, M-1 Carbine (World War II or Korea era issue).

Steve

4. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

5. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

Up for a beautiful gun, if you would be interested in a partial trade for an mx10 perazzi pm me

6. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

up one more time!

7. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

SOLD - PENDING FUNDS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.