1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FULL for Nora Ross class at Jaquas Findlay OH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OhioGal, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Only 2 spots are left for the Nora Ross classes to be held at Jaquas in Findlay OH on June 12 & 13th. To reserve your spot, call (419) 422-0912 and ask for Cam or Jane.

Nora will be covering singles, handicap, and doubles.

Thanks and good shooting

Deb

Was told 5/21 class is now full. Thanks to all; maybe Nora can make this a yearly stop.

2. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I just got back from one of Nora's clinics and have to say it was EXCELLENT.
    As a retired teacher and administrator that had to evaluate teachers, I would give her an A+ for the information she gives, the way she presents it, her demonstrations, and her ability to work with all classes of shooters.

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I agree jmbi this will be my 2nd class with Nora and I am even more excited this time than the last. Pulled out all my notes from last class and I have my questions already for this one. She is a great instructor and very down to earth. Great for the one eye or two eye shooter, experienced or the newbie.

Deb

4. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.