1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Full auto M-16 missing from Philadelphia police..

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by likes-to-shoot, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2006
    dept locker.

What's really disturbing is it was discovered during an audit in Dec. 2012 and Police Commissioner Ramsey just found out about it. LOL

Oh yea, this is another one of Genes qualified personnel who could be only be one of the elite who could have firearms.
  2. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I told you all Philadelphia's Mayor and police commissioner are flushing the city into the toilet.

They are both idiots.

"I doubt anyone would have access besides the police" Ramsay says.

they are tools.

And both those nutballs wonder why civilians want to own an AR? With idiots like them in charge of a city the citizens have to protect themselves as neither of them will.

Why do I own an AR? Two reasons:

1. I have no idea what's coming though my door, it could be a couple drug addicts, it could be anyone so my thinking is to arm myself with something to even it up.

2. Because if the police and Swat units feel they need them to roll up on a house with AR's with 30rd mags, why can't I have one to defend myself and family like they defend themselves against a crazy in a building?

And I am not even counting a riot situation, government breakdown, etc.... I'm just talking about an average night at home.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.