1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fudgepackin Ferrandino

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Fudgepackin Ferrandino and the other Colorado statehouse swishes just passed an anti gun law the news reports that would make any gun store or seller of a gun that is used in commission of a crime'equally liable and subject to penalties. They won't consider a law with dire conseguences for a child molestor. What is the matter with you guys in Colorado? Don't you have any tar or feathers? I will not buy anything manufactured in Colorado till you get rid of the meatheads. ed nichols

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Sure am glad I live in Indiana.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am on your side 100% but this post should be removed or the langauage changed

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The humidity in Indiana keeps the liberals out of the state.LOL It's a trade off - good weather and liberals or crappy weather and you have some freedom.

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Doesn't the federal law prohibiting lawsuits against manufacturers supercede any state or city law?

The law was passed when Bush was in office when cities were filing lawsuits

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

As Jeb Bush said this morning, there are a lot of people in office now who the rule of law is not a concern of theirs anymore!!

Pretty plain, what say you "kool-aid" drinkers?

7. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

My wife and I split our time between Colorado and Arizona. We went to the Arizona DMV last week and got AZ drivers licenses. We now reside in Arizona and will pay our income taxes and vehicle registration fees here. I hope other Colorado residents who have the ability to make a similar choice will follow. The irony is that we live in a blood red Colorado County but the hippies in Denver and Boulder make the laws that affect all of us. Be damned if they will get my money. Richard Strickland

8. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I am real positive I won't go hunting or fishing in Colorado again. Used to spend a couple grand a year there. I love Wyoming.

Chuck

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Gyrine- now you know how it feels to live in NY state and be 7 hrs. from NYC.

Chuck- Idaho is awesome too.

10. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Gyrine, don't go knocking the hippies, we ain't all bad.

GneJ

11. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

It's unfortunate that your legislators are gong to "pot". It's amazing that they are attempting to make something legal illegal; and, make something illegal legal. Let's hope this sh$t doesn't spread to other states; New York is gone and many of the liberal states are showing their true colors as relating to the 2nd Amendment. Let's give the NRA congrats with over 5,000,000 members. If 50% of the gun owners joined the NRA perhaps we could vote these a$$es out of the state legislatures. BT100dc

12. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Hippie, no hard feelings. This family forum prevented me from calling them what I really had in mind. Rich

13. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

The mods have not pulled this yet? Wow

14. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

News reports indicate Ferrandino is admittedly GAY! ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.