1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FTA, SPRING CHAMPIONSHIPS.. Robinson Ranch

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1881home, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Better get there early. These guys want to close up by 1PM. Their closing the place when most other gun clubs are just starting to get a good crowd.

2. badminton

badminton Member

Noodle, sounds like you need to get out of bed earlier. I've left there at 3pm before and a lot of people were still shooting.

Kelly

3. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Hey Flalagarto, nobody said they wern't nice people.. Lighten up! Just said they like to close early. And that is a fact! I've driven an hour and a half, twice, only to find some sporting clay shooters there, and the trap range closed.

And badminton...... Why don't you go there this Friday or Saturday, or Sunday, at around 3 PM and then let us all know here how many rounds you got to shoot! I get up plenty early for a retired person, And am able to shoot all I want at the Silver Dollar, at 1 PM and at 3 PM. If I interpret your thread correctly, I should get up at 5 AM, try to find someplace to eat, drive an hour and a half, and shoot at 9 AM, just to patronize a club that is there to please the trapshooter. If they are indeed wanting to cater to the trapshooter, why can't they stay open like other clubs do? Again, let us all know how many rounds you got to shoot this coming weekend, at 3 PM.

4. GRETAC

GRETAC TS Member

I have shot at RR since they opened and have never
    been told that they want to close or to stop shooting==

During the hot weather, most all shooters like to shoot
    early!

5. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

I just got a e-mail from Bob the club will be shooting registered target tomorrow for anyone who is interested shot good and have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.