1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ft. Myers, FL trap ranges

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Releigh, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Releigh

Releigh TS Member

I live in Ft. Myers, Florida for part of the year and would like to shoot at a local trap range. If you know of a trap range in the local area would you let me know the location (GPS type info), times the range is open, and if non-members are welcome. Thank you.

2. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I only know of two ranges near Ft Myers.. Sarasota Gun Club near exit 195 on I-75 and the Port of the Island in Naples on U.S. 41

I posted the link above for Sarasota's web page.. or you can go to http://www.floridatrap.com/newfta/index.php for a list of all the clubs in Florida.

Jerry B.

3. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Thats right. I live in Fort Myers also and there is no trap club. Both of these are 1 hour away. Why a town this size has no trap range is strange to me.

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Because the local County Commishes hoodwinked the last club to move!

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The last time I looked there are many to most big cities, towns, and so forth that do not have shooting facilitys ... I can't imagine that anyone would be surprised that a city like Ft.Myers, Fl. does not have a facility which makes it one of many thousands across the USA ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Baber

Baber TS Member

Ft. Myers had a nice facility 30 years ago but the county ran them off.

Sarasota and Port of the Islands are your only choice.

T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooting range ft myers fl

trap shooting range in ft myers fl