1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ft. Lauderdale peeps

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by staynumz, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. staynumz

staynumz Member

Hi all,

I will be visiting the Ft. Lauderdale area for a wedding in Dec. I have an afternoon free and was thinking about hitting up a trap/skeet field.
    Can anyone recommend a gun club or two in the area? The place has to have gun rentals.

Thanks

Charlie

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

The only T&S Club in the county is Markham Park. Don't know about Gun Rentals.

TB

3. staynumz

staynumz Member

Just called them, no rental guns. Too bad, that place was close to where I am staying. Thanks though.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Charlie, If'in your a good ole boy I think that I could loan you some shoot'en irons for the day. And If'in your not, Well I reckon its not your fault and we can work some'en out. What day are you going to be to join our ranks in Dec?Break-em all. Jeff

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

Why not fly your smoke pole down with you. Its not that difficult.

Tom

6. staynumz

staynumz Member

Jeff, I am from California. But I assure you I am as good as a good ole boy can be from this God forsaken state. That is a mighty fine offer, I will get the days I will be in country from the wife and let you know. Thank you very much.
    Tom, I just enjoy checking out other fields and have only shot fields in the southwest and Ca. But, I dont really want to lug a tubed skeet case around for just a couple practice rounds.

Thanks guys,

Charlie

7. daveship

daveship Member

hey charlie same offer here..i'm a regular at markham just give me a little heads up when you are coming.its a great place to shoot with great shooters.wednesday night 6pm-9pm is trap night...you'll love it looking forward david

8. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

What a great sight... What a great guy. Bernie K

9. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Bring your wallet to Markham. Practice rounds are $9.00

Eric

10. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

No Problem Charlie, You sound like a good ole boy to me!!! Glad to help out another shooter anytime. Just let me know what gauge you would prefer to shoot. PM me when you have the details. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.