1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ft Hood shooter targeted soldiers to be deployed

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

I noticed this morning when reading about the soldiers murdered in Fort Hood that most of the victims were about to be deployed to Iraq or Afganistan.

This indicates to me that the shooter went to this office because he knew that by killing there he had the best chance to kill Americans who were about to go and fight his Muslim brothers.

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

One day America will turn around and say.."what have we allowed??" by then it will be to late..

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Bushmaster, that's not 100% correct, some were civilians. The oldest was 62.

4. Bushmaster1313

I think they were civilians working in an office to help get the soldiers deployed.

5. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

By shooting a civilian, that will give the State of Texas first shot at him. No pun intended. He murdered Americans no differently than 9/11. The only difference is the numbers. Just my opinion but I hope they hang this piece of $hit from a big tall tree with a short piece of rope. While we're at it, lets hang all those that defend him...............

Shoot safe, John

6. Bushmaster1313

Not sure but I think the Feds get first crack if they want

Query: Will Obama let the Feds seek the death penalty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hasom targeted soldiers deployed to afganistan