1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ft Hood Heros and Victims

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by sliverbulletexpress, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Jul 1, 2009
    I made this point in another post but I don't want it to be missed.

For all you so called gun supporters who are afraid to let our soldiers have access to weapons in and emergency answer this.

If one of the dead victims of this despicable Muslim terrorists cowardly act could be asked now.

Would any of the dead heroes be willing to take the risk that Gomer Pyle, back peeling potato's in the mess hall, have access to weapons? Would they take the risk he might screw up? Or would they rather he and everyone else be denied access to weapons and take their chances that the civilian cops could handle any emergency for them? Answer honestly.

Remember when seconds count the Police are only a few minutes away.

Remember Luby's cafeteria.

I need to calm down and have a Coors light, this crap is getting to me. Nothing I hate more than to see American hero's gunned down with nothing but bare hands to defend there selves with. In my life I have had the opportunity to meet a few true American hero's, it will change your life.
  2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Next on the adjenda will be the prosecussion of the brave young lady officer who shot and paralized the bastard .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.