1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FT Erie Ontario Trapshooting Locations

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ArmyMechanic, Aug 22, 2013.

1. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Need some help locating some Trapshooting Clubs in the Niagara region of Ontario Canada. If anyone can help me with this information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

HT

2. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Im From buffalo and was looking for places to shoot on the weekends when I am in FT Erie Visiting my wife (she is Canadian) and thank you for that, I have shot at both of those clubs. :)

3. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Here are a few to consider I found on the internet: (suggest you call first to verify their trap fields are still in operation)

Port Colborne & District Conservation Club: http://www.pcdcc.com/

Silverdale Gun Club: (website can't be found)

Address: 4948 Conc 4 Rd.
    Grimsby, ON, Canada L0R 1Y0
    Phone: 866-388-4867

Canadian Sportsmens Club (website can't be found)

1436 Bertie St, Fort Erie, ON L2A 5S3
    Telephone: 905-871-6658

While not right in the Niagara region, the HAHA Club is only 45 minutes away and is an excellent shooting facility for all the shooting sports: hahaclub.ca

Hope this helps you,

b.

4. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Thank you OntarioGal, I truely appreciate this.. I remember as a kid coming accross to FT erie with my Grandfather to the one on Bertie St, while I have seen signs for it saying trap shooting, (My wife lives 1 mile from there) we have never heard any shooting at all... Ill try the number later... again thank you very much.

HT

5. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

The one in Fort Erie is at almost the south end of Bertie street. Quiet and kind of hard to see from the street. I dont know if they have signs posted. The one I shoot at is
    Crowland Gun Club
    13316 Misner Road, Niagara Falls
    Outdoor trap shooting range.
    If you come, ask for bigdave. We shoot on Sunday's 11:00am until about 3;00pm

6. IMGRV

IMGRV TS Member

Just to note: BigDave1200 - Bertie St. runs East / West and is a very long street. The club is a few hundred yards at best, West of Pettit Rd. in Fort Erie and very easy to see as there is no long driveway etc. once you arrive.

7. hera200

hera200 Member

ARMY MECHANIC., get to the fort erie club at between 11:30 and 12 on Sundays and you will find them starting to shoot. Head up the #3 hwy about 2 miles from the bridge to petit rd and turn rt. (petro Canada gas station on corner) go to bertie st and turn left to club on rt. THey have one trap, button operated but well cared for. Actually a nicely kept small club. PS. If you ask for the #3 hwy, the locals refer to it as Garrison rd.......BUD

8. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Thanks for the help everyone! The wife lives off Garrison Rd and im very familiar with the Truckstop there lol. Look forward to shooting with you all in the future!

9. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

Thanks IMGRV for correcting the North South East West thing. It has been 20 years plus since I have visited that club. I remember a lot of trees.Very nice clean club.

Search tags for this page

crowland gun club

crowland gun club niagara falls
fort erie shooting range
fort erie trap shooting
fort erie trapshooting
misner rd port colborne
trap shooting in niagara