1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FT Cimarron Arms Colt SAA 45

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hungarian, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Cimarron Arms Colt SAA clone in 45. This is the Artillery Model and features the original blackpowder frame and the army inspectors cartouche on the wood grips. Color case hardened receiver and 5.5" blued barrel. Gun is unfired (but cylinder has been turned). No box or instructions.

To go along with this gun I have 500 lead bullets in a sealed box. Two bottles of Trail Boss powder. And one box (50 rounds) of ultramax cowboy loads. Plus 1000 large handgun primers.

Looking to trade in central ohio area for a trap gun. (I am currently without one). Maybe you have a remington 870 or something tucked away unused in your closet.

I may be open to sell the gun outright if i get no trade offers. However, it would be for the gun only since the cost of shipping the other items is too much. I would sell the gun for 500.00 shipped to your FFL.

Please message with trade offers, thanks.

2. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

3. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

4. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Price reduced to 450.00 shipped to your FFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.