1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FSSBERSON

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Now Fred...don't tell me you're going to "lurk" under the radar, and only sign on to throw dung if your Trojans win tonight?

Come on - show a little confidence! Let's see those colors before the game!

(I figured I'd better proxy for Jim Forsbach, since he's obviously incapacitated at the thought of his beloved Buckeyes having to come in contact with those slimy, ugly Trojans from out of town).

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Trojans won!

Some one once said "The only good trojan is a used trojan!"

I'm sure that there were many trojans used up after the football game.

GO TROJANS!!!

jmho (he-he-he)

Phil

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

It wasn't a pretty football game, and neither team will get much of a boost out of it.

OSU needs to identify a QB who can do something, or else the present one needs to mature a whole lot real fast.

And by squeaking to a 3 point victory in the last minute of the game over a team with a non-functioning quarterback, the Trojans probably put to rest any serious expectation of being a national title contender now. I see another "Stanford fiasco" in their future...probably sooner than later.

This game was almost as unappealing as the ND/Mich. game...almost, but not quite.

4. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

It's a 1 in the win column!!

GO TROJANS!!!!!

And it probably will be a .750 season for the team at seasons end.

PMS

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Finally back on AOL...hope it works. Good game, especially the last 2 minutes. I really wanted to change quarterbacks. My opinion is that Aaron Corp is a better passer and can run, maybe he will get his chance against a vastly improved Washington. My wife wore her Ohio State T-shirt and was "wolfing" the entire game with challenge bets... she is from Ohio. Two years in a row and now she has to wear the Trojan T-shirts. She is a good sport after 25 years. Fight On! Fred

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wow. The aforementioned "Stanford fiasco" wasn't long in coming, was it?

Fred, better go easy on her...I get the feeling USC and Ohio State could end up meeting each other again this season.

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Aaron Corp has played his last down for the Trojans. He personally lost the game. Now I know why Pete Caroll likes Barkley so much. This wasn't a team loss, but a quarterback loss. Let's give Mustain a chance... can't be any worse. Fred, Fight On!

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Go Boise Broncos! #8 ranking! Jen

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Jen: And well deserved! The Broncos are fun to watch. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.