1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS_3200 Remington Competition Combo-32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tom Morris, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Morris

Tom Morris TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale: 3200 Remington Combo,Competition Grade, 32 inch over / under barrel. LOP 14 9/16". Single barrel has screw in modified and full chokes. Over/Under barrel has fixed chokes-bottom barrel modified and top barrel full. Over/Under barrel and receiver have matching serial numbers. Single barrel has separate serial number .
    Comes with a metal jacketed combo carrying case and choke wrench. The blueing would be ranked 95% and stock and forearm 95%. This walnut stock is in excellent condition.The combo overall is in excellent condition. Has a raised adjustable comb. All receiver & forearm upgrades have been performed. Remington authorized gunsmith stated this combo should appraise in low $3000 range. Complete weight is 28lbs. Shipping pack size 37" x 14" x 14 1/2" . Ship point has 37601 zip code. All phone inquiries call 423-292-7747 and ask for Tom. Additional pictures sent upon request. Price $2400.00
    tommorris_2009_060819.jpg

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Tom,

Who made the single barrel?

I didn't think Remington ever made a single barrel for a 3200?

3. Tom Morris

Tom Morris TS Member

0   0   0

Former owner stated to me before purchase 2 years ago the single barrel was a modified over/under from Remington. Remington has never made a true single barrel. All very professionally done

If you are interested please advise

Thanks

4. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

interesting...where are you located

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

The late Stan Baker made unsingle 3200's. I guess anyone with a hack saw could make a top single, with good technique necessary for a nice job.

This is the first top single I have seen.

HM

6. Tom Morris

Tom Morris TS Member

0   0   0

I am located in Eastern Tn. Thanks

7. Tom Morris

Tom Morris TS Member

0   0   0

8. Tom Morris

Tom Morris TS Member

0   0   0

9. Tom Morris