Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Sportshot 
#1 ·
REDUCED to $3400.00 *** for a Wilkenson choked DB-81!!!

REDUCED AGAIN 11/23/2011 to $3300.00 shipped!!!

Selling my Perazzi DB-81 $3,750 Release trigger (more details to follow.)
Purchased 02/25/97 from Allem's Guncraft. (have the orig. recepit.) I am the 3rd owner. No O/U bbl.- was sold by a prev. owner. Barrel was tuned and choked by Tom Wilkinson .740/.035 (have orig. receipt. awesome gun, in very nice condition

Release Nickeled trigger -- a Perazzi trig. converted to double release with the letters 'STA' on the bottom(not Ser.no.'ed to the gun). One release installed (marked) Hubbart and the otherside (marked) Bowen. The Bowen release is the one I used for the Top single,... flawless and smooth.

* some blue damage new the ports likely from over aggressive cleaning? (one side pictured, blue wear in that area on the other side too). Stock is a Clyde Slide I believe, and the comb moves with the recoil compression so your cheek doesn't move.She wood is orig. Perazzi but a later set than the serial number on the gun. (#94XXX), the wood is No. #120653. Case is included and all paperwork anong with Stock tool, no other parts available, sorry... I never got them and haven't missed them. There is a small hair line on the wood at the top behind the tang, about 1/4" very common with Perazzi. And has been this was for years with no change....

*** The trigger in the picture IS NOT the trigger release that comes with the gun. The one you get is much better. That is a different trigger that I was trying out, a set back pull trigger that goes with a different gun... ALSO, the little barrel weight which is attached to the bbl in front of the forend with double tape will be removed, that was a loaner and needs to be returned.

***A great deal on a customized target smoking maching. Rarelt offeres MX O/U receiver in very nice condition. Will accept all Type IV Perazzi barrels and wood.... much more useful and adaptable than a TMX or TM-1 single barrel receiver frame....

Please PM questions and offers... Will be shipped FREE to FFL dealers.

Wood Furniture Table Plant Games

Auto part Metal

Text Paper Font Design Material property

Bumper Hair iron Metal Wind instrument

Gun Revolver Material property Trigger Shotgun

Silver Fashion accessory Cookie cutter Metal

Metal

Violin Shotgun

See less See more
#3 ·
Phone number in Denver is 720-949-0420.

The trigger is a fixed top/bottom ordered double release, adjustible for length of pull but not firing order. Bowen/Hubbart. I bought it on this site,... it works fantastic but I only use it as a top single for my DB81, the trigger belonged to Wall Chart guy Terry Jordan according to the seller but that is not who I bought it from.

I will sell this gun, SHIPPED free, thru this weekend for $3300.00 BUY NOW!!!

This is a great gun, with a deadly pattern that boils targets. plus low, low, non-existant recoil. Lever to the right, low use. A lifetime friend (sorry about the blue wear near the muzzle).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.