1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Zoli Verona 980 34" Single Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by vesiadog, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vesiadog

vesiadog TS Member

FS Zoli Verona 980 34

I recently bought one of the last close-outs of the Verona Zoli LX 980 Single Trap gun. It has 10 chokes...5 internal and 5 external. I have been shooting a Citori Plus O/U and thought I would try this Zoli. I love the trigger(drop out also) but the stock does not fit like my Brownings at all. So instead of reworking it I am going to sell. I paid $1550 and would like to get best offer over $1400. If there is interest I will POST some pics....it has beautiful wood. There has been 4 rounds shot through it...100 shells. Thanks vesiadog

2. vesiadog

vesiadog TS Member

FS Zoli Verona 980 34

Here are a few pictures of the Zoli Lx980 I have for sale. 34" single barrel and can also take O/U barrels...drop out trigger..10 chokes...5 internal and 5 external...Awesome wood.
    go to this website for pictures of the actual gun..

http://www.dogonpoint.com/zoli/

Thanks Bill V

3. vesiadog

vesiadog TS Member

FS Zoli Verona 980 34

Thanks for the request and I did sell the gun...Thanks again for the inquirying...BV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.