1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Winchester SX2 MKII Practical LNIB CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by K80Dude, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

I have for sale a LNIB Winchester SX2 MKII Practical. THIS GUN IS SUPER HARD TO FIND!!!! It is the MKII so it has the ghost ring sights (fiber optic) along with a full top rail, all factory installed. The gun also has a full mag tube which makes the gun a 9 shot. Gun is the fastest semi auto made, perfect for 3 gun and self deffense. It has been clocked at shooting 5 rounds of OO Buck in a 1/2 second! So fast the 5th shell is leaving the gun before the first one has hit the ground!

I have only fired one box of shells through the gun, as you can see in the pics the bolt has no wear on it and the gun is mint condition. It comes with both pistons (one has never been in gun), comes with 2 choke tubes (factory only has one I bought an additional, comes with Cylinder and IC). I also installed a Tac Star 6 round side saddle which has never had a shell in it.

The stock and forearm are the non slip type that FN and Winchester use, its called Dura Coat, its very nice! Gun also has factory installed sling studs, in fact other then the side saddle its all factory. It comes in the hard winchester case as well as the original factory card board box with manual and all parts etc. I bought this gun in March with the expectation to start shooting 3 gun however do not have the time or extra money to get into the sport.

The gun cost new $1250 and I am selling all this for a blow out price of $875 FTF or willing to ship for $25 more to cover shipping. I am in Northern IL, Dupage County. You will not find a cleaner gun. This gun is faster then any Benelli, if you read around about 3 gun this gun has the best rating as an out of the box ready for 3 gun. Recoil with OO buck is very light, I was suprised!

Here are some articles about the gun:

http://www.winchesterguns.com/prodinfo/features/detail.asp?ID=72

http://www.hunting-fishing-gear.com/article-display/606.html

You can contact me at K80Dude@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    David

If your serious and would like other pics just ask me, its kind of hard to take pics of a shotgun that is all black but I will do what I can.

2. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

pic 2

3. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

pic 3

4. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

pic 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.