1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Winchester Select Energy Sporting 32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dmarbell, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

FS - Winchester Select Energy Sporting, 32" ported barrels, adjustable comb. I bought this gun new, old stock, from James Wayne Firearms in Jan 2012. I have shot it about 5,000 rounds without any issues. Three flush Invector + chokes that came with it in IC, Mod and Full. Also includes 2 Carlson's flush chokes in Skeet and LM to round out the set. It's a clays gun, so it has a couple of minor idiot marks, but nothing you'd be ashamed of. Slight misfit butt pad from the factory, but not too bad. I tried to show the marks.

For those not familiar with this model, these guns were made in the Fabrique Nationale factory in Belgium, which is where the prized Belgium Brownings were made. The guns are very nice quality for the money.

See pics. Replacement cost is now $1,738.99 plus shipping. James Wayne apparently bought up all the old stock, new guns, and has a few left. I want $1,250 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL. Return within 5 days, but you pay the shipping and insurance back to me.

After this gun helped punch me into B class, I was seduced by the Dark Side of sporting clays, and bought a Browning XS Special with high-post rib. I'll let you know how that turns out!

Danny

PS - Before buying this gun, I shot a used Select Energy 30" adj comb model, and sold it locally to buy this one. I just knew that extra 2" of barrel would get me to Master Class [snicker].

dmarbell_2008_030346.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030347.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030348.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030349.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030351.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030352.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030353.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030354.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030355.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030356.jpg

dmarbell_2008_030357.jpg

2. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Edit and bump. I bought this gun new in Jan 2012, not 2011 as in the original ad. Gun is one year old. Also, added the link to Gunbroker listing of new, old stock gun offered by James Wayne.

Danny

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Hi Danny ...whats the LOP on that? Is the adj comb factory?

5. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

The LOP is 14.75" with the trigger set all the way forward. The trigger is adjustable, like most of the later Brownings. It has just two settings, and can move back 1/4". The butt pad seems to be about 13/16", including the spacer which is just over 1/8".

The adjustable comb is factory.

Danny

6. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

SPF locally.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
james wayne firearms in winchester slect energy
winchester over under shotguns new