1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Winchester Diamond Grade 4 Bl Set w/Americase

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yvonne, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am selling this for a friend. I have the gun at my house if you have any questions. Winchester Diamond Grade 101 Sk/Sk 4 barrel set. 12, 20, 28, 410 ...28" barrels. Original butt plate. M/c adj comb. Small amt of wear scratches. $3500, plus shipping to your FFL. Includes Americase. src='/uploads/yvonne_2008_03031.jpg'>

View attachment 237629

View attachment 237630

View attachment 237631

View attachment 237632

View attachment 237633

View attachment 237634

View attachment 237635

2. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

up to the top for yvonne

3. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Up for the weekend. Length of pull is 14 1/4" for those that asked. I'll be seeing my buddy this weekend at the club. If you want to make an offer, let me know and I'll pass it along.

4. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

$3,300 plus shipping to your FFL!

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Up Again. Has anyone put a gun on Gunbrokers, GunsAmerica, etc. that can give me some advise? I'm selling this for an 80 year old friend that wants to downsize.

6. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

If I had to money I would offer, but with that said, I have an A+200 feedback on GunBroker and might beable to help with questions. Your first and best bet would be to find a local FFL that you can trust and have them put it up on Gbroker. My local FFL does everything for me including that pics for a small consignment charge and they collect an FFL transfer fee. I am wondering on the Win, why does it have an adj stock with skeet barrels. I am very new to these shooting sports and thought the adj comb was a "trap" thing.

7. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The adjustable comb is a "shotgun thing." One generally has no qualms about adjusting the sights on a rifle or pistol to hit your target. The adjustable comb is how you adjust the shotgun to hit. The height of eye required for an individual is based on the length of his (her) neck and the location of the cheekbone. Everyone is different. When I pick up a Browning XS and shoulder it, I cannot see the beads because the rear of the receiver blocks them. Consequently, I have adjustable combs.

8. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The gun is going on GunsAmerica on Monday. Thank you everyone that emailed, etc. with advise. It will probably sell alot easier there (and for better price) than here to trapshooters that shoot skeet once in a while. I know, when I shot ATA, I liked shooting the same gun for 16 yards, handicap and doubles. Skeeters shoot all ga. shoots and rather shoot the same gun for all, only changing the barrel.

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

yvonne, The biggest problem with this gun is the fact that not even skeet shooters shoot 4 barrel sets any longer. They were big in the 80's but with tyhe advent of the tubed gun all those 4 barrel sets became outdated technology. Jeff

10. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

0   0   0

Kinda funny everyone that shoots a tubed shotguns have never given the 4bbl. sets a try. Call me old school at 44yrs. of age but I'm a 4bbl. set man. I've had two tube guns,a browning xs and 682 beretta. Just dont care for all the weight forward. I'll just stick with the sets and my highest avg. was with 28 gauge. 24.89 thru 600 targets. wished i had the extra jiggle I'd have a diamond grade set too. Keith

11. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

SuperX, I would disagree. This set is not as high as a good gun with tubes, and is much classier. However the thing hurting this gun selling is fixed chokes skeet/skeet. If it had screw chokes I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    As a matter of fact I may even make an offer anyway. And I don't even shoot skeet!

12. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The lowest he'll take is $3300. I registered on GunsAmerica and told him I'd put the gun on there for him. I am NOT an experienced gun seller and I'm a bit nervous about giving my personal info to people I'm not familiar with. Any gun I've sold has always been local. I have bought guns online, but never sold one online. If you have an interest for $3300, please let me know. I DO understand the comment someone posted on TS.Com. That most people use tubes now. I bought tubes for my CG and they do add some weight. (but I get to shoot the same gun, same fit, etc) I like shooting the same gun, when different ga. are called for and always liked a barrel set. I have a skb 885 with 34" single and 32" o/u. When I have to shoot singles, handicap, doubles I can shoot the same gun and I'm not switching, trying to get used to the feel and fit of another gun. Thank you for your interest and let me know if you're interested in the $3300 price.

13. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm upping this again before I put it online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester 4 barrel set skeet

winchester diamond grade 4 barrel skeet set