1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-Winchester 28 Gauge Wads - Old Style-FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeeljc, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have a full case (2500) of the old style (pink) Winchester 28 gauge wads for sale. They are for 3/4 ounce loads.

$75.00 plus shipping from 47885.

Jim Skeel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jim, I'm a bit confused here, I thought a full case was 5000 wads!!! That's how I buy them. Also the box says one ounce on it as well, even though the bags of wads look like the 3/4 oz color. Just thought I'd try to clear it up for you. Good Luck & Break-em all. Jeff

3. skeeljc

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

FS----Winchester 28 Gauge Wads - Old Style---FS

Jeff, Winchesters sub-gauge wads were always 2500 per case (10 bags of 250 wads per bag).

I do not know why the cardboard box is marked 1 oz. The wad is colored pink and works for 3/4 oz. in a AA hull. The WAA28 is no longer in production at Winchester.

I bought these to use up my old style AA 28's but now I have switched powders and use Pattern Controls PC28 (Downrange).

This is the wad for the old style compression formed AA hull. You should not use the WAA28HS (red) wad in the old style AA hull.

Jim Skeel

4. skeeljc

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

The wads are sold.

Jim Skeel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.