1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Winchester 101 3 Barrel Skeet Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Back Yard Shooter, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Back Yard Shooter

Back Yard Shooter TS Member

0   0   0

I am posting this beautiful set for a member of my gun club. A balanced tube set,each with its own forearm in 20,28 & .410. All are SK/SK choked 28"
    barrels. I just finished putting a box of shells through each set and they function with no issues. The action opens easily and locks up tight and it all
    comes in the original leather case.

This gun was used for skeet and hunting so shows some wear on the blueing, and few scratches, no damage to wood or metal that I can see. Bores are smooth and bright. Wood on the stock has interesting light colors running through the grain. This is not a defect or damage and I tried to show this in the pictures.

He is asking $2450.00.

Post any questions or PM me and I will get the answer or put you in touch with the owner.

backyardshooter_2011_1403.jpg

backyardshooter_2011_14031.jpg

backyardshooter_2011_14032.jpg

backyardshooter_2011_14033.jpg

backyardshooter_2011_14034.jpg

backyardshooter_2011_14035.jpg

backyardshooter_2011_14036.jpg

backyardshooter_2011_14037.jpg

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

PM sent

3. Back Yard Shooter

0   0   0

Some additional information.

You can see from the pictures that there is some wearing of the blue on the receiver and at the muzzle end of the barrels. Based on the wear and guidlines/pictures in the Blue Book of Gun values this gun fits the 80% description.

I do not see any damage to the forearms but there are some scratches on the butt stock. These also fit the 80% description.

The light spots on the butt stock are coloration in the wood grain. In the pictures they look like repairs but according to the owner the stock has not been refinished or repaired.

A recoil pad has been added to increase LOP but stock has not been modified. Original butt plate is in the case.

The owner does not know the combination to the case lock.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

The combination is what the numbers are set at now, or you could not open the case. You can change the combinationif you peel back the lining and press the gizmo, button, or something like that on the back of the lock while you change the numbers.

YMMV

HM

5. Back Yard Shooter

0   0   0

Halfmile,
    Someone moved the dials while the case was open. I will pass you suggestion along.

John

6. Back Yard Shooter

0   0   0

Anyone interested in making an offer?

7. Back Yard Shooter

0   0   0

8. Back Yard Shooter

0   0   0

9. Back Yard Shooter