1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Win Model 12, 3-Pin Skeet/Box

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dolphin77, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

FS,Winchester M-12 3 pin WS1 skeet gun, 26" barrel, from about 1960. In excellent condition (the Packmayr pad on the 12ga may not be original, although white line Packmayr pads were an option at this time)after some close examination of the 12ga box it is apparent that this gun started life as a HydroCoil and was restocked by the factory or the dealer, with Win wood. If you look closly at the box you can see where "Hydrocoil" was blacked out. The hanging tag also reads HydroCoil. All the numbers, on gun and box match. $1495 shipped to your ffl....Thanks, WC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. big-o

big-o Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sir: Would you take $1500 for the 20 gauge? Thank you for your time, Harold

3. big-o

big-o Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sir:
    My phone # (574) 583-3779 or if you would send yours I would be more than happy to make the call. Thanks, Harold

hwc410@embarqmail.com

4. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Harold...You have a PM....Thanks, WC

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

If the 20ga has no choke stamping on the barrel, the Cutts would be original.

6. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Yes, I am aware that most factory original barrels made for a Cutts had no choke marking. However, Cutts were installed on barrels by special order and many guns were sent back to the Winchester shop for Cutts to be installed..(according to Madis)...this one looks to be installed by an expert, so I'm pretty sure it was done at Winchester...although there is no way to know for sure...Thanks, WC

7. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

8. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm not so sure about the last post about Cutts installation. What exactly would we be looking for to identify a "factory" Cutts installation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester m 12 3 pin 20g ws-1

winchester model 12 2 pin skeet with cutts

winchester model 12 ws-1 3 pin barrel