1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Wenig Green Laminate KX5 &&&&

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Aug 20, 2013.

1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a wenig american trap green laminate with black in it. Could get pictures if serious. It has a new kick eez pad on it but I have the original pad also. It is very neat believe it or not. I had it made by a stock fitter in southern wisconsin. very nice condition. Ive got over two grand in it and will let it go for around $1600.00. This if for a Kreighoff KX5. May even fit on a KS 5 but not sure, would probably have to check with Kreighoff. Please serious inquiries only. If needed more info can be contacted by phone alex Kotter superior wisconsin. home 715-394-7289 or cell 218-590-7250. Also does not have an adjustable comb. Will probably shoot 80/20 or 90/10

hounddog41charternet_2008_03038.jpg