1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Weatherby Mark V Synthetic Stainless .270

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by showdawg, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. showdawg

showdawg TS Member

Weatherby Stainless Synthetic MARK V . ( not the cheaper vangaurd) Chambered in .270 Weatherby MAG, Has one piece Leupold mount & rings. Gun stock shows handling marks, metal in fine shape. Nice trigger. Hard hitting beast that groups well. sell or trade on trap gun?????? Asking $675.00

Thanks!

Bud Wilson in Alabama AKA Showdawg

2. showdawg

showdawg TS Member

no response??? no one wants any punishment deer hunting this year??

Showdawg

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Where I live, the average deer is shot at 32 yards. When I hunted, I used a 38 target pistol with cowboy loads and shot them behind the ear!

Your 270 Wby sounds like a good rifle for out West.

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

would have loved to trade you the gun for fixin the truck,,,LOL,,,would realy love the gun ,,,but I have 4 deer guns now if you dont count the Black Hawk .357and cant realy make room in the safe,,,take care and shoot well,,,Bill

5. 682LINY

682LINY Member

would have loved to trade you the gun for fixin the truck,,,LOL,,,would realy love the gun ,,,but I have 4 deer guns now if you dont count the Black Hawk .357and cant realy make room in the safe,,,take care and shoot well,,,Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.