1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Vintage Ithica Century Model Single Barrel Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by train222, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hello everyone,

A close friend of mine has asked me to sell off a small collection of shotguns and accessories for him. I have all of the shotguns and accessories in my possession, so if you have any questions or need any additional photos, please do not hesitate to call or email me with your requests.

Thank you,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

For Sale: ITHICAGUN Century Model Single Barrel Trap Gun

Here we have a really nice Ithicagun Century Model, Single Barrel Trap Gun, in Excellent condition. This vintage shotgun shows very little wear. It has a fully engraved receiver and matching engraving on the barrel. They sure don’t make them like this anymore. Where can you get a fully engraved shotgun, in this price range?.…

SPECIFICATIONS:

Model: Ithicagun Century Model Single Barrel Trap Gun

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Barrel Length: 34” Vent Rib Dual Bead

Choke: Fixed Full

Stocks: Monte Carlo Stock

LOP: 14 ¼”

Includes the original box which is serial numbered to the gun

Manufactured Date: Circa 1973

The overall condition of this Shotgun is Excellent. The Stock is a Monte Carlo. It has some very pretty wood with very nice grain and color on it. The checkering is clean and crisp. The metal is also in excellent shape.

I try to describe the guns to the best of my ability. Please check out all of the photos…Pretty much shows the condition of this Vintage Trap Gun…

Priced at only: $695.00 + $35.00 insured shipping to you FFL (lower 48 states)

I accept Postal Money Orders Only, For Payment. Must supply Valid FFL to the dealer where the gun will be shipped too.

Please call or email if you have any interest or need any additional
    information.

Thanks for looking,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Train222@aol.com

215-969-0726

train222_2008_030339.jpg

train222_2008_030340.jpg

train222_2008_030341.jpg

train222_2008_030342.jpg

train222_2008_030343.jpg

train222_2008_030344.jpg

train222_2008_030345.jpg

train222_2008_030346.jpg

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM sent

3. bow377

bow377 TS Member

0   0   0

I'LL TAKE IT, E-MAIL ME WHERE TO SEND THE MONEY.

4. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sorry Smokin Joe and bow377 , The Ithica was Sold early this morning Via Phone call...I will keep your info if the deal falls thru...

Thanks,

Stu Gabriel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.