1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS- Victor #14 jump cabin decor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Doug Brown, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

FS- Victor #14 jump trap with teeth, very nice shape, been dipped in black. Would look very nice on the wall. $25

2. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

3. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Zardfarty, This entire T.S. com site is filled with almost everthing for sale. What is it with these guys who think they are the post police. My GOD!! This would possibly be a very boring read if not for the for sale items. Get a life. Tim

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Send me a pic to my PM. Rooferbob

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Actually Tim, the For Sale items are in the For Sale section except for those who choose not to follow David's rules. You see there are two ways to view this forum, Category View and Non-Category View. Obviously you are using the Non-Category view which jumbles everything together. Many of us view it with the threads separated into the various Categories so we don't have to sort through threads we are not interested in. Its the users choice and easy to change back and forth right at the top of the main thread page. Then when someone decides they don't have to follow the rules put forth by David the forum owner, despite numerous warnings when making a thread, it screws the threads up by putting For Sale threads where they don't belong. So actually Zardo is spot on. Is this over your head?

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Spot on Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.