1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Verona 505 sc with lots of extras!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ithaca33, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithaca33

ithaca33 Member

0   0   0

I have for sale the last sporting gun you'll ever need (need, not WANT lol)

This is a Verona 505 sc with...
    -Selective ejectors (only ejects fired hulls)
    -Single selective trigger (mechanical so you can shoot lite loads without issue)
    -Gorgeous dark furniture with nice hand oiled finish (no nasty varnish)
    -Gracoil recoil reducer with adjustable LOP and kickeez recoil pad
    -Adjustable comb (professionally installed by Tron Space)
    -Full set of Briley Spectrum Extended Chokes (IC,LM,M,IM, and 2 Full)
    -30" Ported barrels
    -Hi-Viz replaceable fiber optic front sight
    -Choke wrench and Allen wrenches for all adjustable parts
    -Custom fit Verona Branded combination locked case

In no time at all with a few turns of a wrench you can adjust this gun until you're absolutely smoking clays.

I love this gun and shot my first 25 and 50 straights with it but my collecting and shooting is heading towards vintage doubles and I find myself neglecting this gorgeous gun. I'd like to see it go somewhere it will be put to use.

The Price is $1200 shipped to your ffl inside the CONUS. Or I would consider trades on vintage SxS's (prefer small bores and straight stocks with splinter forearms). This is A LOT of gun for the money!

Pics can be seen here... http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=356520

The only dings etc worth mentioning are one small handling mark on top of the comb and the bluing wear on the lever as seen below. The ding is damn hard to see and the bluing could easily be fixxed with some oxphoblu but it never bothered me so I left it.

Thanks,
    Pat

2. ithaca33

ithaca33 Member

0   0   0

Open to offers

3. ithaca33

ithaca33 Member

0   0   0

Price dropped to $1100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.