1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Ultra XT & 2 Super X1 (Pics)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by buzzerd bait, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzerd bait

buzzerd bait TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For Sale
    Ultra XT 32in,Beautiful wood. Comes with the soft top and origanal comb, Also has a adjustable recoil pad plate (has a pitch chim installed) I have the origanal pad.It has very few handling marks overall I would grade it as Excellent overal.Asking $1950.00 Plus shipping from my FFL to yours.

2 Winchester Super x-1 Traps'
    Both are 30in one is IMP MOD TRAP CHOKE other is FULL. both have origanal recoil pads,Flip down Shell Catchers.Asking $750.00 each.Plus shipping from my FFL to yours.

Located in Southern Minn. Please Call 507-779-9474 Thanks Jeff

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

P.M. Me A Price On BOTH SX-1's Please. Or E-Mail joe90t@yahoo.com

3. buzzerd bait

buzzerd bait TS Member

0   0   0

4. buzzerd bait

buzzerd bait TS Member

0   0   0