1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS Ugartechea 600 Series 12ga 28 PRICE LOWERED

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by GrandpasArms, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Member

0   0   0

The seller is motivated. I'm the FFL helping him with the sale.

$785 - shipping included. One picture below. Others available. Just ask and I'll send them to your email address.
    Larry@grandpasarms.com
    Extremely nice Ugartechea, Side by Side 12 gauge, 28 inch. Imported by Precision Sports of Cortland, New York. This gun is used. No box or papers.
    Leather and Canvas Case is included.
    The case is marked "600 Series", but I don't see any stamped marking that would specify which model in that series SPECIFICATIONS:

12 gauge
    3inch (Magnum)
    Right bore is 0.699 inches (IM to light full?)
    Left bore is 0.679 inches (Extra Full?)
    28 inch barrels
    Double triggers
    The distance from the center of the front trigger to the center of the butt pad is 14 inches
    The distance from the center of the rear trigger to the center of the butt pad is 13 inches
    Extractors (They pop up when the gun is broken. I tested it with a couple of spent shells. They did NOT fly out.)
    Concave solid rib
    Like new working order
    Comes with a beautiful canvas and leather case, with key (easily worth $200 itself)
    Weight is 7 pounds, includes an installed 7 ounce Recoil Reducer (The weight is 6 pounds, 5 ounces WITHOUT the added weight - 7 pounds WITH)

Condition: I am not qualified to assign an "official" grading, but this gun is beautiful and very clean. It is at least 95%.

No rust
    No dents
    Excellent, mirror-like bores
    Excellent case color
    SN is U188243 (probably late 1960s)
    No cracks
    Wood is beautiful and checkering is sharp and deep

[​IMG]
  2. 7771

7771 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

If this was a 20 ga id take it! Beautiful gun!
  3. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Member

0   0   0

Now that you mention it, I probably wouldn't have it for sale if it was a 20. However, because its such a beauty, I might investigate a set of tubes.

Larry
  4. 7771

7771 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yeah the 20 ga would be the perfect quail gun.
  5. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Member

0   0   0

Bill, they're extractors - just lift the hulls up.

Larry
  6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

0   0   0

I had this same gun in a 410. 29 inch matte rib with bushed firing pins! Iw was a beauty. got the whole 410 thing out of my system with it. This is an very well made gun for the money. I suspect it has bushed firing pins as well. You won;t see that on guns less then 2,000 anymore. Jeff
  7. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Member

0   0   0

Just bumping up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.