1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*FS* two pistols - sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by zzt, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have two pistols for sale, and I need them sold quickly.

Colt Gold Cup National match Mk4 Model 80 1911 45ACP and
    Colt Diamondback 4" 22LR Blue

I've listed this 1911 pistol before, but now I REALLY have to sell it. A dealer offered me $600 cash, so make me your best offer.

The original owner replaced the plastic mainspring housing with a nice metal one, plus upgraded the hammer, sear, etc. I had George Scavello turn it into a Model 70 and do a nice trigger job. Dr. Nick of Mountain Competition Pistols did some accuracy work, went over the entire pistol and fitted a custom bushing. He also tweaked the trigger. It is super smooth and 3lbs. Pistol comes in the original case with manual, the Colt original mag and a second mag.

I have fitted this pistol for the ultra slim Alumagrips. I'll include the grips for an extra $40. I also have a sight mount for a JPoint type red dot sight. It replaces the Elliason rear sight so the red dot sits low. I paid $95 for it, so best offer over $70 takes it separately, or $50 with the pistol.

The Diamondback is is excellent condition. Timing is perfect and it is very, very accurate. It comes with the original factory grips and black Pachmyer grips and a fitted black holster. Make me an offer. I'll sell it for the best reasonable offer.

Email me for pix and additional info.

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

email sent

3. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

EM and PM sent.....Bernie

4. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

0   0   0

email sent.

5. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Okay, the shoot is over and I'm back. Anyone who's email I read before I left for the club at 2PM has received what they asked for. All of the rest of you will receive pix and/or answers in the order I received the emails. There are a surprising number of you, so if I don't get to you tonight, it will have to wait until some time tomorrow afternoon/evening. I apologize in advance. I'm back down to Wills Eye Hospital for even more testing and "procedures" first thing tomorrow. So if I miss you tonight, I'll email you as soon as I get back tomorrow.

6. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thank you all for your offers. Both pistols have been "spoken" for. I'm just waiting for confirmation, then funds. I'll let you know if either offer falls through.

I still have the red dot mount available, so email if you are interested.

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Steve, I hope all is well with you. Who ever buys the Gold Cup will be receiving a nice pistol.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I did send an email confirming on the gold cup - thanks

Sometimes emails dont come through

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

I was at Cabelas Hamburg, Pa. store this morning and they had a idenical and in the same condition MK4 Gold Cup as yours for $1,049

10. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Toolmaker. I feel soooo much better now. LOL. I sold it for a lot less than that, so the buyer got a great deal.

11. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Since I have not heard from the buyer on the 1911, I'm considering the deal non-existent.

I'll be contacting the other bidders in order of highest bid.. If you are interested in this pistol, please give me an offer. Here is what I have so far. Highest offer (other than the no show) is $725 for the pistol with the original grips.

My pistols are coming this Saturday, so I want this one sold. make me an offer I can't refuse

12. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Both pistols have been sold. Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.