1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS, Two as new Precision triggers for MX guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jappo, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jappo

jappo TS Member

I have sold my MX Pguns and have no use for my Precision triggers. One has been used less than 100 rounds for $1300. The other has between 3500 and 4000 rounds fired with it for $1200. Save a lot of money, compared to price of a new one for either trigger in perfect condition. Both have cases and original paperwork from Jim as far as pull s/n etc.

2. jappo

jappo TS Member

3. jappo

jappo TS Member

Yes, they are both pull/pull..

4. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

will these triggers fit my mx-8 reciever? And are the adjustable LOP and Barrel selction?

5. jappo

jappo TS Member

Yes they will fit an MX8 receiver. Look at the milehighshooting.com website to get a good look at the triggers. Randy and Diane Pennington sell them and Jim Coons who manufactures them works closely with them. Any of them can answer any and all questions about the Precision triggers. They are not adj LOP. By default they both fire the bottom barrel first. You can have them fire the top barrel first if you want to shoot a top single. Best to talk to Jim for ease of making changes to them. Thanks for the look.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.