1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Two 391 Berreta Trap 12ga / Jack West Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tasos, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tasos

tasos Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

FS a AL 391 URIKA 12g 30"bbl optima choke with HIVIZ sight system trap with montecarlo stock, only 50 rounds through it. $850.00 shipping is incl to your FFL.
    Also REM 1100 jack west stock with Ken Rucker's auto-buster,Old Glory.with all the hardwear. $ 425.00 shipping is incl.
    Also a AL391 TEKNYS 12g 32"bbl optima choke trap.Very nice wood ,but my brothers gun fell off the rack and hit mine that was next to it and put some dings on the stock, but nothing that can not be fixed,That"s why the price of $1050.00 shipping is incl to your FFL.
    Any questions call 1-860-670-5888. Thank you . Tasos. The TEKNYS is sold. Thank you. The 391 Urika is sold .New price for the 1100 Jack west stock with Ken Rucker"s auto-buster.$400.00.Length of pull is 15"it was over $600.00 dollars new,it has only been used once for 50 rounds.The pistol grip is way to small for my big hands.The auto-buster made the 1100 12g recoil fill like 28g.If you do not like the old glory look,you can always spray it the color you like,or a nice camo job.it is also drilled for a shoulder strap,so you can take it off your hands on a long sporting clay round.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gspointer

gspointer TS Member

0   0   0

I have been shooting a gun identical to your teknys, and have shot very well with it. If anyone is looking for a great shooting trap gun at a good price, don't hesitate. If i didn't have one, or if i could afford to own two i would buy it. Gonna go try to break a couple hundred with mine tomarrow. If i break 199 it won't be the guns fault!!

3. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

PM and E-mail sent on the Teknys
    Regards Tom

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Email sent. Jim W.

5. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The 391, which rib is on the gun and is the stock's comb parallel? I.E., is this the "Parallel Trap" model...can't tell from the picture.

E-mail sent.

WNCRob

6. tasos

tasos Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

7. tasos

tasos Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt