1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS / trade:Better Shot Maker & quality tank setup

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by len loma, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. len loma

len loma TS Member

0   0   0

I have a James Stewart Better Shotmaker 6 dripper for making 7 1/2 shot. Last year a friend and I processed wheel weights and are done with machine. I work in a fab shop and made a sturdy roll around tank stand that folds up to save room. Shotmaker stores in frame on shelf. Steel 16 ga tank is per Mr Stewarts design and everything is powder coated to prevent corrosion. Platform for shotmaker and tank stand fully adjust to level machine. Has drains and precise coolant level adjustments. Comes with 2 shot catch pans and steel screened bucket to seperate water from shot. Has a copper heat exchange plumbed in but never needed it. I have dial up and it is nothing but a headache to send or post PICs but will try later. If you want to take a look at setup I am located in south east Wisconsin minutes between Milwaukee and Madison. This is no cobble job. I have custom made everything and you will be impressed with quality. Very open to trading for a 95% wood stock 1100 or 11-87. The shot maker was $375 new and is 1 yr old. Entire shot making set up $500. Cast iron lead pot/laddle, ingot tray and heavy steel stand for melting lead weights on turkey fryer also for sale. PM if interested.

2. len loma

len loma TS Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tank setup for shot maker