1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Tom's 1/3 Mix Military Gunstock Wax

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Aladinbama, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aladinbama

Aladinbama TS Member

Apr 26, 2007
    After looking through this site I noticed several people looking for a non-slippery gunstock wax. I may have just the thing.
    I have some tins containing 3 ounces net weight of the 1/3 Mix Military Gunstock Wax recipe - either White Beeswax or Natural Beeswax, BLO, and Turpentine. This tin should be enough to last the average multi-gun collector well over a year or so, depending on use. For those not in the know, this stuff makes a great finish coat for any wood stock - it protects the wood from water, humidity, etc. - also does nothing to the collectability as it is not a permanent finish. It does give the wood a softer natural feel. These are selling for $7.00 each shipped, or $19.00 for three shipped priority mail (it's cheaper that way). It can now be purchased with a credit card online at - www.thegunstockdoctor.com. If you have any questions, you can email me at Aladinbama@aol.com. Thanks!! Tom
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.