1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS TM1 VERY NICE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nitro 100, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It is a Ithaca Import with a 34" barrel. The barrel is all original with no barrel work. It is the 18.5 bore. All of the numbers match except the trigger. The stock has a 4 way adj comb and has a rad2 with the adj lop. Gun is in great condition with only a couple of small marks in the blueing on the side of the chamber. The forearm has been cut down almost like a special forearm. It is rechecked in the original perazzi pattern. I have a release trigger in the gun now. You can have your choice of the release or I will put pull parts back in the housing. I want $2000 plus shipping to your ffl. this is a very nice TM1. do not miss this one if you are wanting a nice TM1. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

0   0   0

Nitro 100,

This is just to say it's a nice looking gun and well worth the price if you're in the market. Is this the original wood? Most of that era had "coffin-grade pine" looking wood. This is much better than most any I've seen. I have a Win-Import with similiar work and 0.740" barrel and choke work by the original Tom Sietz and I wouldn't take $2000 for it. Anyone in the mood for a TM-1 ought to look real close at yours. JMO and Good luck.

Larry

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Minimum and maximum lop?

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Tommy L. I have an as new Ithaca FE for this gun

5. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I had a friend take the wide edges off of the FE and then another shooter at the club recheckered it for me. I have a TM1 Special and I just like the tapered rib a little better.

The LOp on the gun is 14 5/8 all the way in and I would imagine it would go to at leats 16" all the way out. Change to a thinner pad and it will be shorter lop. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

6. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gun is sold. The gentleman I got it off of wanted it back. Thanks for all of the emails.

Jerry Nickell

7. FIB

FIB Member

0   0   0

Funny how that works Jerry. I've bought back firearms I sold too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.