1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS TM1/TMX stock sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mark Kurruk, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Kurruk

Mark Kurruk Member

0   0   0

I have an original Perazzi stock for either a TM1 or TMX for sale. Cannot find any cracks or major defects as the photos show. The only flaw is that it came with a German silver grip cap that came off and I cannot find it anywhere. I have left the hardware on the grip cap so you can put another on. I have never used this stock, got it for a back up many years ago. Adjustable soft comb and Kick Ezz pad. 14 1/2 " LOP.
    $200
    Mark

markkurruk_2008_0303.jpg

markkurruk_2008_03031.jpg

2. sidetrack

sidetrack Member

0   0   0

Mark

I am intersested stock.Is there a soecial insert that fits,or could I just put a ordinary insert on it?

Thanks

Jeff D Hyde 205-401-8085

3. sidetrack

sidetrack Member

0   0   0

Mark

I am intersested stock.Is there a soecial insert that fits,or could I just put a ordinary insert on it?Has it ever been cut?

Thanks

Jeff D Hyde 205-401-8085

4. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mark,

Look inside the throat of the stock (where the wood fits over the reciever).
    You should find a TM1 or TMX stamped into the wood. If it is a TMX stock, the comb may be TOO HIGH to use on a TM1 however, it will fit either receiver.

If it is not marked, you may need to mount it on a TM1 and measure the DAC (drop at comb)

how about a picture of the grip cap hardware...

is the matching forearm avaiable?

5. bbdanging

bbdanging TS Member

0   0   0

Would buy stock,need to know TMX/TM1, but would take it either way. Thanks Leon 973-727-0803 please contact

6. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For sake of comparison: this is a TM1 stock with adjustable comb and silver grip cap.

View attachment 245394

This is a TMX stock with adjustable comb
    smoknjoe_2009_2510160.jpg

It is very difficult to see any difference without the stock mounted on a gun and measured. If it is not stamped I suggest you mount and measure the DAC.

7. Mark Kurruk

Mark Kurruk Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

will a tm1 stock fit on a tmx