1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: TM-1 Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pdq, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq Member

For sale is the TM-1 Special as seen here (hopefully -- first time posting pictures). It is serial # 86686, barrel has the letters BB in a square box, which I understand indicates a date of manufacture of 1992. 34" barrel, pull trigger. This was previously the personal gun of Lee Meadows, sales manager of Giacomo. When I purchased the gun, I sent it to Tom Wilkinson. He patterned the gun to a 70/30 POI, plus at his recommendation, the main trigger spring was replaced, then setting trigger pull to 3.25 pounds. Tom signed the barrel, and I have his invoice as additional proof. Barrel has a bore of .740 with a choke of .034. Price includes Perazzi case, all original paperwork, plus Wilkinson paperwork.

The wood is 90+, as it does have a few normal handling marks, nothing glaring, checking still crisp. The metal is 95+, and mechanically the action is tight. Asking $3,400, will consider reasonable offers, no trades. Insurance and shipping to your FFL is additional.

Any questions, fire away to the e-mail address above,
    Pete

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Nice shotgun lets see if this works. Ross

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pdq

pdq Member

Ross:

Many thanks -- please explain what you had to do to make the pics appear for my future reference. I have another gun I'll be putting up for sale soon.

Again, many thanks,

Pete

4. pdq

pdq Member

meant to mention that the trigger spring is the coil type versus the scissor / blade type.

Pete

5. pdq

pdq Member

Gun sold.

Many thanks to those who enquired.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.