1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS- SX-1 FIELD GUN WITH GREAT WOOD!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steve Fischer, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Very nice Super X-1 with nicer grade of wood and a beavertail style forend. The gun has a 28 inch full choked barrel (w/0 rib screw) a Hi-vis green fiber optic front sight, and has been completely upgraded with new springs, buffer, Wrights SS recoil spring tube and SS mag tube and a decellerator recoil pad. The trigger pull has been lighten, and the gun is ready to shoot. There are a few minor scratches and dings in the buttstock, but it nothing that couldn't be taken care of with a re-finish.

Asking $700 delivered to your FFL in the lower 47. Sorry, no California sales.

Steve

stevefischer_2008_0210156.jpg

stevefischer_2008_0210157.jpg

stevefischer_2008_0210158.jpg

stevefischer_2008_0210159.jpg

stevefischer_2008_0210160.jpg

stevefischer_2008_0210161.jpg

2. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Steve, why "no California sales"? thanks, Jack

3. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jack, I sold a gun to a guy in Cal. a few months ago, and the buroucratic B.S. paper work, phone calls, and such was waaay over the top and the transaction took several weeks while Cal. DOJ decided whether or not my FFL license could ship to a CAL. FFL. license holder! What a crock!!! then, the customer had to wait 30 days to pick up the SX I sold him!!

4. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

0   0   0

This one !!!

5. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Steve, sorry they put you through that. I "import" all the time with no problems. DOJ is normally about 10 to 15 minutes the first time and much shorter after that. how they held it for 30 days after receipt is crazy. it is 10 days wait for any long gun, you have to re-dros after 30 days, so I'm not sure what happened there. I just hate being left out over my states anti-gun left wing government, but remember it only works for them if we give up!!!!! thanks for the response, Jack

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hi Steve I would like to offer 600.00 Thanks Buddy

7. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

SOLD! SOLD!

8. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

0   0   0

It will have to have a jacket and hand warmers,its going to get cold in Alaska.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.