1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS- STUFF THAT'S LEFT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 4EVRYOUNG, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

I would like the Hoppe tape, Little Book and 1976 Winchester Calender. PM Sent

2. Butler

Butler TS Member

0   0   0

bruce I will take the weaver scope Jim Butler

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bruce, I would like the Tens unit. Please PM me with your address and I will get a postal money order out as soon as I can. Jackie B.

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Bruce....... I'll take all the old gun club patches you have....... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. satin

satin TS Member

0   0   0

Bruce check your private messages Please Thanks John

6. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

0   0   0

Bruce: if you still have the knife I will take it.(your picture shows two I would take them both if for sale). P.M. me with details THANKS ALOT, Ed Saneholtz

7. Sevin

Sevin TS Member

0   0   0

My name is Sevin and I am 14 years old. I am a big fan of trap and skeet both International and American. I am ranked on USA Shootings website in the top 25 Open Men in international trap.(Search Sevin Layer) If you can not sell the pins and patches to a collector I would love to be the custodian to your collection. I am a fan of shooting first. Your collection is really neat. I started shooting in 2010 and hopefully I can shoot for many years more. If you have a grandson or son or daughter to pass them on to that would be great, if not consider contacting me. I have been to Kerrville Texas and Colorado Springs and my local shoots in Florida, I plan on going to Tucson in May but not sure right now..either way if you get to florida I would love to see your collection. Sorry you are selling your stuff, and thanks for sharing it with us. Sevin

8. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bruce- you have a pm00pk

9. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bruce: You have a p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.