1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS -Spolar and 2 DTs

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by smsnyder, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

A friend of mine has two DT10 for sale. One is a Trap 34/30 unsingle barrel adj rib (Left handed) and tubes. He also has a Dt10 sporting. Not sure of the barrel length. Also for sale is a Spolar gold reloader in all guages with a Bench. All are like new and used very little. What are they worth? Thanks

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

New Spolar reloader includes 1 gauge $1599 + shipping

Hydraulic new is $1299 + shipping

Each extra gauge setup is $305 (add $16 for 16 gauge) + shipping

Reloading table is $655 + shipping

Total is $4435 + shipping

If your friend wants to sell them quickly, I'd try to sell them locally to avoid the bother of packing and shipping. The Spolar should be packed in its original packing to be shipped properly. If your friend doesn't have that shipping material, he'll have to order it from Spolar (last time I checked it was $75.00). If everything is "like new", I'd say a fair price for the whole thing would be $3500 + shipping and would likely motivate a prospective buyer. If he sells things separately, I'd go $1100-1200 for the reloader, $900 for the hydraulic, $200-$250 for each gauge change set, $400-500 for the table. If he has accessories like covers and gauge caddies, I'd throw those in as appropriate. Same goes for any extra parts or maintenance kits he has.

Just my opinion. I have no dog in this at all.

It might help folks here if you said where your friend is located (City, State). I sure wouldn't be interested in the shipping costs if I could avoid them by driving to pick it up.

I know nothing about Berettas. I'd call Joel Etchen and ask his opinion.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL
    (Spolar owner)

3. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

That's fair advice. I would be interested in 20 gauge setup

4. biglee450

biglee450 TS Member

0   0   0

Is the DT-10 sporting left handed also? 30 or 32 inch? Jason

5. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

I noticed in your description that you did not mention a hydraulic drive and I am making assumption that one is not included. The suggested price included one. The total price of what you had mentioned is 3170. I would reduce the loader no more than $250 and maybe $50 on each one of the gauge sets. They will sell easily on their own if you find someone that only wants a 12 gauge unit. I would put more a reduction on the table. It is well thought out but very heavy to ship and very expensive in my view. If you reduced the table to the low of the suggested range you would be right around $2500.

BTW, Mr Wheaton, do you happen to be the father of Remington Wheaton?

6. 682psf

682psf TS Member

0   0   0

would he be willing to trade for the trap combo. in not how much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.