1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Soft Touch for Beretta 680 series

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blooch, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooch

blooch Member

Have for sale one used Soft Touch unit installed in original Beretta monte carlo stock. Comes with original comb and two lower combs we had made. Additional combs are wood, and do not match the stock. Stock will drop to about 1 1/4" drop at comb with original comb. It has a new 1" spacer and a decelarator pad on a Jones adjuster on the back end. $650 gets it shipped to your door in the lower 48. drop the x's to email. Thanks

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

you've got mail

3. blooch

blooch Member

I forgot to mention that the stock is currently at about 14 3/4" LOP and has the 4 way adjustable top on the original comb. The two lower combs are not 4 way adjustable, just up and down, as they mount on a new plate that does not have slots.

We have pictures for those interested. Shoot an email, without the xxx's

Thanks

4. blooch

blooch Member

I was asked.........the stock is a parallel comb monte carlo.

5. blooch

blooch Member

moved on to EBAY

6. blooch

blooch Member

high bidder fell through, offered a second chance to the second high bidder, no response, listed again on ebay....someone is going to get a good deal.

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

blooch

Ok why would you come back here after putting it on the famous Ebay oh maybe because the high bidder didn't hold up his end of the bargin but then you say it is on Ebay again and the 2nd high bidder gave no response then you listed it again on Ebay so maybe you will get lucky on the third try ok myself I have no use for the Ebay thing I would rather just put a price on this trap site but i did see you had it on here for 3 days for free and the decide to move on to Ebay then come back to advertise it on here for us to go bid on Ebay hope you sell it I own a 680 3 barrel combo set but im sure it cost more than the 650.00 but you got to remember that a 680 is not the same as a krieghoff or Perazzi so you might have to adjust the price a little.

Just my own opinion.

Foghorn

8. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

But is it still for sale now????? Pics please..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.