1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Smith&Wesson Model 500

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Quick 1, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

0   0   0

Like new Smith&Wesson 500 with 8 3/8 barrel for sale. In box with lock and papers. Complete with box of Hornady 350 gr. ammunition with 1 round missing! Cleaning safe and getting rid of the ones I never use. I'll try here a few days to see if there is any interest before putting them on Gunbroker. Must go to a FFL. $725.00 plus shipping

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi:
    I will take it.
    Email sent.
    Dave

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

0   0   0

That what I thought when I shot one ONE time was enough

4. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

0   0   0

One shot hurts a little, two are very painful.

Shoot two shots, wait five minutes, and try again. You will find that your hand is numb, and you can shoot about ten or fifteen shots before you lose the use of that hand for a couple hours.

The voice of (painful) experience. My buddy has one, and loads some ridiculous hot heavy loads for 200+ yard plinking on metallic silhouettes.

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

"Violent" is the only word I can think of to descibe the recoil.

6. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Quick
    Dave told me he backed out of the purchase. Is it still for sale? If so I'd like first crack. Does it have the recoil compensator?

7. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

0   0   0

Transfer problem so gun is back up for sale. Trapcrazy, please e-mail me if you are still interested.

8. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Offer sent...

9. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Quick,
    I just purchased a ljutic so I am going to back out. I couldn't get your PM to work. 500 Should sell pretty easy its a great price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.