1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fs smith and wesson model 52 like new

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by daveship, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveship

daveship Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

i have a smith and wesson model 52-1 . i would be shocked if there was more than a couple of boxes through this gun. it is the deep blue model,there is no blueing loss in the usual spots(back strap and front strap). not a scratch on it.the grips are perfect. 995.00 for the gun. i also have a cal grip mount and a red dot available for a little extra. sorry ,no box or papers.shippingdave@juno.com

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

For those who don't know, the 52-1 was the best made and
    best finished model 52. It had the machined extractor which some
    people say was more subject to breakage than the later two piece extractor, but I never found that to be the case. In 1968 S & W was acquired by a
    South American conglomerate, Bangor Punta, and the quality of their guns
    dropped considerably.

In my opinion the finest factory built 38 target pistol - every bit as
    good as the Clark Long Slide in my expert opinion.

3. KRK32

KRK32 Member

0   0   0

I have a original factory box from a 4 digit serial model 52 its For Sale if someone needs it PM me if interested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.