1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS SKB GC7 Grade III

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dcb_wvu, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

For Sale: SKB GC-7 Grade III 34/30 combo. I bought this gun in May '09 and shot it for the 2009 target year. The gun is a Grade III meaning upgraded wood and the gold inlays. I shoot left handed but the gun is technically a right handed gun, there is no cast so the only difference is the screw holes in the adjustable comb. The Unsingle is a 34 inch with adjustable rib; the double is 30 inch fixed rib. Choke tubes are the Briley's and include TF, F, 2 IM, and I added a M. There is a 10 ounce BreakO recoil reducer that was professionally installed in the stock. I also have a choke tube case from SKB that will go with this gun in the original box. Asking $2,975 shipped to your FFL. Email or PM, I do have some additional pictures. The gun shoots great, I went from Class C to Class A but the wife bought me a K-gun over the holidays.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. clayshooter555

clayshooter555 TS Member

0   0   0

Don't know about this SKB but your wife is clearly Priceless!!!!

A K-gun for a Christmas present puts her right up there with the Best ever!

3. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

Probably the greatest show of affection that a woman over 40 can give a man!

4. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold and on its way to a new home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gc7 target gun for sale
skb gc7 grade 3

skb gc7 grade 3 for sale

skb gc7 grade 3 review
skb gc7 grade iii value