1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fs Skb chokes f/m

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TDK, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDK

TDK Member

0   0   0

I have two competition Skb chokes from skb made by briley. They are extended Full and Modified. Bought them for a 85tss and put them in the OU and the modified has never been shot the full 8 times. I don't have the package but they are as new. Skb website has them listed.Shipped $52.00

2. TDK

TDK Member

0   0   0

3. TDK

TDK Member

0   0   0

Selling chokes because I no longer have an SKB. Nothing wrong with the chokes just nothing to shoot them in. Trae

4. TDK

TDK Member

0   0   0

Sold to Richard pending funds. Trae

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.