1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fs Sig Model 250. DA only .40 s&w cal.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bcnu, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

I bought this a couple weeks ago and like it well enough, just want to get an ar-15. Did you guys know that you can actually get a brand new one at wally world for 565 bucks? Anyway, this gun can also be converted to either .357 sig or 9mm with a simple barrel and spring change. You would have to purchase those parts though. It does however have a sig laser mounted on the rail right in front of the trigger. I have a tenetive offer of 550.00 on the 10th of this month but it is for sale until then. Has one mag and the box. Had a half box of ammy put thru it when I purchased it and I put the other half box thru it. It is a fun little gun to shoot and the laser drives cats crazy so thats a plus. It is a little shorter than my Commander in length. It is in the shape a 50 round gun would be expected to be in. I live in Southwest Missouri so a ftf transaction is alright by me, other than that, it would have to be shipped to your ffl holder. $25.00 shipping and 550 for the pistol for a total of 575. I don't have a digital camera but my phone takes decent pics and I would be more than happy to send them in a text. Just pm me on here. Thanks and take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.